18 February 2012

Avril Lavigne

INNOCENCE:

waking up, i see that everything is okay
the first time in my life, and now it's so great
slowing down, i look around, and i am so amazed
i think about the little things that make life great
i wouldn't change a thing about it
this is the best feeling
this innocence is brilliance
i hope that it will stay
this moment is perfect
please dont go away
i need you now
and i'll hold on to it
dont you let it pass you by
i found a place so safe, not a single tear
the first time in my life, and now it's so clear
feel calm, i belong; i'm so happy here
it's so strong, and now i let myself be sincere
i wouldn't change a thing about it
it's a state of bliss; you think you're dreaming
it's the happiness inside that you're feeling
it's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry


I WILL BE:

there's nothin' i could say to you
nothin' i could ever do to make you see
what you mean to me
all the pain, the tears i cried
still, you never said goodbye
and now i know, how far you'd go
i know i let you down
but it's not like that now
this time i'll never let you go
i will be, all that you want
and get myself together
cause you keep me from falling apart
all my life, i'll be with you forever
to get you through the day
and make everything okay
i thought that i had everything
i didn't know what life could bring
but now i see, honestly
you're the one thing i got right
the only one i let inside
now i can breathe
cause you're here with me
and if i let you down
i'll turn it all around
cause i will never let you go
cause without you, i cant sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment